We collect and store several different types of information such as your Discord Username, Avatar, 2Factor Status and Authorization Token.
We use the information we collect in various ways. Including to:
- 1. Provide, operate and maintain our Website and Services.
- 2. Improve, personalize and expand our Website and Services.
- 3. Understand and Analyze how you use and interact with our Website.
- 4. Develop and Implement new products, services, features and functionality.
- 5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners.
- 6. Send you notifications, updates, alerts and reminders.
- 7. Find and prevent any forms of Fraud or Vulnerability's.
DisWidgets.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of the hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files can include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, brwoser type, Internet Server Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages. and possibly the number of unique page views. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of collecting this information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking a users movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Under the CCPA, among other rights. California's Consumers have the right to:
- 1. Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- 2. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- 3. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request we have up to one month to provide a response. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please Contact Us
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- 1. The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- 2. The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- 3. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- 4. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request we have up to one month to provide a response. If you would like to excercise these rights please Contact Us
Another part of our priority is providing protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, monitor and/or participate in and guide the child(s) online activity and virtual footprint.
DisWidgets does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from any child under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records in a timely fashion.